Hello Folks, Advertisement This post of mine would help you’ll to understand that how undertaking internships would help in filling the GAP between what we learn and how it gets implemented in organisations. I am also a BMS graduate from Thakur college of science and commerce in 2016. The...
Most of the students spent time travelling or doing other activities except taking in hand experience during summer vacations. There is a difference between studying and working hard. Most of us believe that grades are all that matters after graduation to get an entry level job. Colleges are the...
Recently we received an interesting question about the new university rule regarding internships and its co-relation with the black book research report topic. Here’s the question: Dear Sir/ Madam My name is Rahul and I am a BMS student studying at a reputed college in Mumbai. I will be...
Is Internship Necessary For BMS Students? 5 Reasons Why You Should Do An Internship While Studying BMS! An “internship” is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called “interns”, to work at a firm for a fixed, limited period of time. Interns are usually undergraduates or students,...
Content Writing internship with bms.co.in was the most important thing through which I started my writing/blogging career. Being a BMS graduate challenges are nothing new and writing was a challenge which I had never taken on. Writing was a hobby which I never developed but I saw...
It’s little tough to write my journey and experience in this internship with bms.co.in but I can try! 🙂 Before I start my own journey I recall my connection with bms.co.in i.e. before all the internship thing started. After my 12th exams I was the keen studious girl who...
1) Apply to companies which can give you more practical experience than companies which have only big names. 2) Get more hands on training and learn from the basics. 3) Get yourself a mentor and make contacts in your desired field. 4) Seek out to someone who is...
30 Superb Powerful Tips & Tricks Articles on Project Viva, Placement Interviews & Internships by BMS Alumni
Hello BMSites, In the life of a BMS student, the third year project viva exams, campus placement, applying for internships and deciding on career options is a very valuable juncture. Every BMS student works really hard and waits for this stage. Since the last 4.5 years, we interacted with...
1) Love whatever you are doing at your internship. 2) Never go for stipend offer. Go for the profile you get and company, as it is for a very limited time. 3) Maintain good relations with your colleagues, seniors and bosses. 4) Ask questions as you...
1) Google about the company who has accepted your internship application. Know how the company will add value to your resume. 2) Dress professionally before walking into the interview office. Interviewers want to know how capable you are to deliver the tasks and you need to prove them...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags