Quick Facts: Ralph Henry Baer, known as the “Father of Video Games” died on 6th December 2014 at the age of 92. He was a German-American video game inventor and was famous for his contributions to the video games industry. He was awarded the National Medal of Technology...
In the not so distant past, manufacturers created a product, advertised it slickly and sold it through their distribution channel. The manufacturing companies enjoyed economic power, as they were significantly bigger in size as compared to the distributors or the retailers. They determined prices, the products that the...
Ministry of Commerce and Industry:- A govt. agency responsible for evolving and directing foreign trade policy and programmes including commercial relations with other countries, state trading various trade promotional measures and development. Its divisions are:- (a) Trade Policy Division (b) Foreign Trade Division (c ) Export Products Division ...
Country music isn’t just for those living in the south. Numerous people all over the world enjoy this genre of music. Today, there are many country music artists touring and recording but there are a few old ones that stand out as the country music leaders. Here are the...
What I love about Quentin Tarantino more so than his style and his panache for good, quotable, punchy dialogue, is the fact that each time I watch one of his movies, they seem to just get better. I re-watched Pulp Fiction yesterday and realized that it isn’t just a good movie, it’s a great movie, this is mainly...
Companies increasingly compete for market share and mindshare in all corners of the world. Having a strong and favourable reputation with consumers plays a critical role in helping a company to differentiate itself from its rivals. So here is a list of one of the most reputed...
The Retail Sector is touted as the new modern day industry. In fact, India has been ranked as the most attractive country for retail investment among 30 emerging markets. However, the ride for this rapidly growing industry does not come without its share of topsy-turvy turbulences. There are various challenges...
Login or Register
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2014 – SIA College on
- Memories of Aarambh 2009 on
- Main features of Market on
- BAG-IT: Bag Trends To Follow This Monsoon! on
- Declaration Sample for MBA Projects on
- Protocol on
- 2014 Navratri Ghatasthapana SMS, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In Hindi on
- 12 Amazing Things That Will Make You Feel Happy If You’re The Second Child on
- A survey says there will be 8.5 lakh job opportunities created in 2014 on
- What are the provisions of Statutory Meeting? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019