Media Relations Advertisement Introduction:- Media Relations involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organization’s mission, policies practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner. The goal of media relation is to maximize positive coverage in the mass media without paying for it directly...
Health is one of the most important aspect of your lives. If you have everything in this world but not good health, it will be all be in vain. Health is one thing from which our life starts and also ends with. In this busy world, we tend...
Have you guys ever heard about the phrase First impression is the Last impression ? This impression comes from how presentable you are when you met someone or in general . Being presentable comes from what you wear and your overall personality. But I think to enhance you personality...
Significance / Usefulness / Importance of Project Appraisal: Project appraisal is useful in following ways; It helps in arriving at specific & predicted results. It evaluates the desirability of the projects. It provides information to determine the success or failure of a project. It employs...
Meaning of Project Report: A project report is a document wherein all the details obtained from technical analysis, financial analysis, profitability analysis, economic analysis etc. are put together. A project report may be defined as a document with respect to any investment proposal based on certain...
Need/ Role/Importance/ Significance for Project Formulation: In a developing economy, an entrepreneur has to face a number of problems while establishing a new project. However, these problems can be avoided to a large extent, by undertaking project formulation at the right time. The following are...
Participation is contribution in the process of decision making and implementing. This participation is emotional and physical in nature. Significance/Importance of workers’ participation 1. Realistic suggestion. 2. Improves morale. 3. Facilitates monitoring. 4. Optimum utilisation of resources. 5. Accountability. 6. Less resistance.
Empower means to authorise or give power to; therefore employee empowerment involves giving power or authority to employees. Importance/significance of employee empowerment I. Improves morale. II. Quick decision making III. Better utilisations of human resources-. IV. Concentrate on important issues. V. Less labour turnover. VI. Provides...
Morale means spirits. Morale is a mental condition which determines enthusiasm to work. High employee morale is a state of mind where the employee has high enthusiasm to work. IMPORTANCE OF MORALE i. Increased productivity ii. Low labour turnover iii. Fewer accidents iv. Low absenteeism. v. Improve work...
Career development is activities and actions undertaken primarily by an employee and supported by management to achieve individual career goals. IMPORTANCE OF CAREER PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT 1. Identifying career opportunities-. 2. Fulfilling potential. 3. Better image-. 4. Less labour turnover-. 5. Improve morale. 6. Forming teams-. 7....
Login or Register
- Everything you love now on your TV – Google Chromecast on
- TYBMS Sem 5 November 2015 Exam Results (75-25) Update. on
- TYBMS Sem 6 OLD April 2015 Results Declared on 29 July 2015 on
- 10 Reasons Why Mumbai Is More Awesome Than Delhi on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags