Media Relations Advertisement Introduction:- Media Relations involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organization’s mission, policies practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner. The goal of media relation is to maximize positive coverage in the mass media without paying for it directly...
Health is one of the most important aspect of your lives. If you have everything in this world but not good health, it will be all be in vain. Health is one thing from which our life starts and also ends with. In this busy world, we tend...
Have you guys ever heard about the phrase First impression is the Last impression ? This impression comes from how presentable you are when you met someone or in general . Being presentable comes from what you wear and your overall personality. But I think to enhance you personality...
Significance / Usefulness / Importance of Project Appraisal: Project appraisal is useful in following ways; It helps in arriving at specific & predicted results. It evaluates the desirability of the projects. It provides information to determine the success or failure of a project. It employs...
Meaning of Project Report: A project report is a document wherein all the details obtained from technical analysis, financial analysis, profitability analysis, economic analysis etc. are put together. A project report may be defined as a document with respect to any investment proposal based on certain...
Need/ Role/Importance/ Significance for Project Formulation: In a developing economy, an entrepreneur has to face a number of problems while establishing a new project. However, these problems can be avoided to a large extent, by undertaking project formulation at the right time. The following are...
Participation is contribution in the process of decision making and implementing. This participation is emotional and physical in nature. Significance/Importance of workers’ participation 1. Realistic suggestion. 2. Improves morale. 3. Facilitates monitoring. 4. Optimum utilisation of resources. 5. Accountability. 6. Less resistance.
Empower means to authorise or give power to; therefore employee empowerment involves giving power or authority to employees. Importance/significance of employee empowerment I. Improves morale. II. Quick decision making III. Better utilisations of human resources-. IV. Concentrate on important issues. V. Less labour turnover. VI. Provides...
Morale means spirits. Morale is a mental condition which determines enthusiasm to work. High employee morale is a state of mind where the employee has high enthusiasm to work. IMPORTANCE OF MORALE i. Increased productivity ii. Low labour turnover iii. Fewer accidents iv. Low absenteeism. v. Improve work...
Career development is activities and actions undertaken primarily by an employee and supported by management to achieve individual career goals. IMPORTANCE OF CAREER PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT 1. Identifying career opportunities-. 2. Fulfilling potential. 3. Better image-. 4. Less labour turnover-. 5. Improve morale. 6. Forming teams-. 7....
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags