Some important questions for business communications 2 paper 1. Usage of power point in presentation 2. Methods of presentation delivery 3. Tips to make effective presentation 4. Types of interviews 5. Need and importance of meeting 6. Sample of notices of meetings 7. Sample of resolution of a meeting...
Update: FYBMS Exam dates has been revised to 10th Nov 2016. Here’s a glimpse of the revised circular. Mumbai University dropped a bomb on students and more so on professors as it announced FYBMS exams to commence on 18th Oct 2016. For FYBMS students the “Ignorance is bliss” mantra resounded...
Keshav Mahavidyalaya known as KMV was established in 1994 and offers various courses like B.A. (Hons) Psychology, B.Com (Hons), B.Sc Physical Sciences with computer science, B.Sc in Mathematical sciences, B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science, B.Sc (Hons) Electronics, B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics, B.Sc (Hons) Physics, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), P.G. Diploma...
DDUC, established in the year 1990 is one of the constituent colleges of University of Delhi. DDUC offers many undergraduate courses like BMS, BBS, B.Sc., B.A. and so on. The college started the BBS course in 2007 and follows a national level entrance test. Students have to undergo a...
Shaheed Sukhdev College was established as ‘College of Business Studies’ in 1987. SSCBS was the first college to adopt semester system in Delhi University for its Bachelors of Business Studies course. In 2010, the semester system was adopted for all courses across the university. In 1997, the college was...
N.M. BMS provides comprehensive management training to students in the form of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientation and placements. NM BMS faculty aims to mold students perfectly to fit in with the requirements of an ideal manager. The college aims to provide a perfect platform...
Category wise merit list of students is put separately on the notice board. A list of all applications received is also put up. Admission to students in the Eleventh merit list will be granted on 16th and 17th July 2015 between 9.30am and 12.30pm. Twelfth merit list, if required,...
Keshav Mahavidyalaya has impressive infrastructure, enabled lecture halls and air-conditioned well equipped laboratories. The college library has more than 15,000 books and rich collection of text and reference materials. The college encourages students to participate in extra-curricular activities which includes – fresher’s welcome, annual cultural festival, computer festival, annual...
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College offers courses in Management studies to build, expand and reinforce managerial skills needed to excel in global environment. BMS at DDU equips the management aspirants with necessary competence in key business functions, thus enabling them to embark on challenging and rewarding careers as well as...
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies attracts the brightest minds across the country for its various business related courses. The college life at CBS has everything from projects, term papers, exams, internships, case studies, presentations, guest lectures, live projects and many more exams. Students at CBS have lots of...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags