Financial Basics for HR Professionals is an elective subject in Semester 5 of TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. BMS students need to attend 60 lectures to complete the syllabus of the subject. Financial Basics for HR Professional subjects helps BMS students view employees as assets, help them understand cash...
The syllabus of SYBMS Environmental Management & Economics Sem 3 – Financial Management is given below: Introduction: Meaning and scope of Financial Management Functions and Objectives of Financial Management Changing role of Finance Managers Working Capital Management Definition – GWC & NWC – explain core assets and non core...
Teaching hours and Assessment Pattern of Financial Accounting No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper – 3...
UBMSFSI.2 – Introduction to Financial Accounts – 50 lectures: 3 credit. Introduction to Financial Accounts is a Semester 1 subject of FYBMS. Introduction to Financial Accounts subject is introduced in FYBMS to make BMS students understand and apply the theoretical aspects of accounting methods used for collecting, recording and...
Introduction to Financial Accounts is a subject in Semester 1 of FYBMS. Financial Accounts or Financial Accounting is a specialized branch of accounting that keeps track of the financial transactions of an organization. The purpose of financial accounting is to provide information that is useful for the stakeholders of...
ICICIdirect Centre for Financial Learning launched StockMIND, season 3, a unique and interesting competition designed to help students learn the nuances of investing in the live stock market by using virtual money, thereby eliminating any risks involved. ‘StockMIND – The quest for the best budding investor’ started in 2012...
Financial Appraisal: The appraisal of the financial aspects involves scrutiny of the following; Cost of the project & means of financing. Cash flow estimates. Projected balance sheets. Cost of the Project & Means of Financing- The financial plan for meeting the cost of...
Financial Analysis- Financial characteristics of an investment proposition have a significant impact on the acceptability or otherwise of a project. The purpose of financial analysis is to identify these characteristics & to determine the financial feasibility of a project. Such analysis involves estimates about project costs...
Financial services: A financial service is any kind of financial nature offered by a financial service provider. All banking and insurance related services are included in this concept. These services are intangible and invisible. There should be proximity between the service provider and the consumer in order to...
Financial instruments: Financial instruments are claims to the payment of sum of money in future or a periodic interval. For example, the important financial instruments are shares, debentures, bonds, fixed deposits, etc. regular payment in the form of interests or dividend is paid by the company to the...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags