Advertisement Dear SYBMSites, Financial Services are nothing but economic services that are provided by the finance industry. Finance services include credit unions, banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, real estate funds, stock brokerages and few government sponsored organizations. Practicing Basics of Finance...
Basics of Financial Services is a subject in SYBMS Sem 3 as per new revised syllabus of 2015-16. Basics of Financial services subject will consist of 60 lectures and 3 credit. The subject aims to explain the core concepts of business finance and its importance in managing the...
Financial services: A financial service is any kind of financial nature offered by a financial service provider. All banking and insurance related services are included in this concept. These services are intangible and invisible. There should be proximity between the service provider and the consumer in order to...
Seminar for Students On “Careers in Financial Services” Venue: ISKON Auditorium, Juhu, Mumbai Date : Saturday 23rd July, 2011 Time : 3 pm to 5pm Speakers: Mr. Vikaas Sachdeva, CEO, Edelweiss Mutual Fund Mr. Anil Chopra, CEO, Bajaj Capital Mr. Alok Sheopurkar, Sr. Vice President...
Login or Register
- PSA CBSE 11th Class 2014 Solved Answer Key 1 on
- Status Barriers Superior-Subordinate Relationship on
- 15 August 2014 Friday 68th Indian Independence Day Facebook Cover Photos, WhatsApp DPs on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Alia Bhatt Wishes To Have An Album Of Her Own on
- Top 3 World Hepatitis Day 2014 Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers on
- 10 Things That Set Entrepreneurs Apart From the 9-to-5 Crowd on
- What are the provisions in relation to payment on Calls? on
- Advance Happy Hartalika Teej / Hartalika Vrat 2014 SMS, Messages, Facebook Status in Hindi on
- The Production Assembly Line on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019