Advertisement Corporate Finance is the study of money related decisions of the organization. Corporate Finance is applicable to all businesses and corporations. The objective of corporate finance is to figure out how a company’s value can be maximized by taking decisions about investment, financing and dividends. The subject Corporate...
Special Studies in Finance is an elective subject of TYBMS Semester 5 (Mumbai University exam). The subject covers important topics like Economic Value Addition (EVA), Appraisal of term loans, accounting for effects of changes in foreign exchange rates and financial services. Here we present the detailed syllabus of...
Marketing/Finance? The First Decision-Making Test In A BMS Graduate’s Life The courses of Bachelors in Commerce (BCom), Technology (BTech), Mass Media (BMM), and other fields are as vast as Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS), and in some cases, vaster. But, students pursuing those other than management studies, get fewer...
Credit & Finance: There has been a positive change in the outlook & approach of our financial institutions towards SMEs. Banks have now entered the field of extending credit facilities to the small-scale industrial units. The lead bank scheme has helped a lot of small units to...
Introduction: SSF or special studies in finance is one the elective offered in Semester 5 of the BMS course along with Special studies in marketing and E-commerce. There is a clear bifurcation of BMSites: the ones comfortable with theory go for SSM and the ones who are comfortable...
“Worry, like a rocking chair will give you something to do, but it won’t get you anywhere.” – Vance Havner “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein “Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit...
The finance retail career area includes all accounting and treasury functions like accounting for income, paying expenses, compiling and maintaining financial records, money management and cash flow control, banking, investment and managing credit lines. Auditing of stores for merchandise and money may also be a part of the...
The income statement and balance sheet of Alpha Company Ltd. is given below- INCOME STATEMENT PARTICULARS Rs (in Lakhs) Rs (in lakhs) Sales 5,000 Interst on investment 100 Profit on sale on old assets 50 Total income 5,150 Less Manufacturing cost 1,800...
Q) Pizza Hut Ltd has existing in which it has capital invested of Rs.150 crores. The after tax operating income is Rs20 crores and company & company has a cost of 12%. Estimate the Economic Value Added (EVA) of the firm. Solution- Capital employee = 150 crores ...
Lease Finance- It is important source of credit under which lease company plant or which lease company purchase plant or equipment and required to pay lease rent on that assets. Leasing is essential for contract for specific equipment where lessee, who is the user of equipment, selects...
Login or Register
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags