Advertisement Export Prospects: The small scale sector in India now produces a wide range of products, from simple consumer goods to such sophisticated products as scientific & precision instruments, hearing aids, electronic components, tape recorders, television sets, etc. with a lower level of labour...
“Exports crossed the landmark figure of Rs 456418 crore during 2005-06. During 2007-08, exports are likely to reach the target of over Rs 5 lakh crore quite comfortably. Export possibilities are immense in a new competitive global market.” Introduction: Industrial liberalization, globalization, marketing economy & heightened...
Indirect Export:- It includes occasional exporting, that is companies work through independent agencies to export their products. These intermediaries may be:- Domestic Export Merchants:- Buys manufacturers products and sells them abroad. Domestic Export Agent:- Seeks and negotiates foreign purchases and is paid a commission e.g. trading...
Direct Export:- Companies eventually will decide to handle their own exports, The investment and risk are higher. The co. may carry direct exports through: Domestic based export deptt.:- An export sales manager carries on the actual selling and draws on market assistance as needed. The deptt. Performs...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags