Wealth Management Unit 1 What is the meaning, scope and components of wealth management Explain the process of wealth management What is the need for wealth management Elaborate the challenges of wealth management in india What are the code of conduct to be followed by financial planners Elaborate on...
Hello TYBMSites, Mumbai University has declared the date of commencement of B.M.S. Third Year Sem 5 CBSGS (60:40 and 75:25 exam pattern) to be held in Second Half of 2015. Students are hereby informed that the TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 60:40 and 75:25 exam starts from 17/11/2015 i.e. 17th...
Mumbai University has declared the TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results of 75-25 pattern on 17th July 2015 (night). Mumbai University had taken the said exam in April 2015 and nearly 10,000 students who had appeared for the exam were eagerly waiting for the results. You need to check the...
The syllabus has been revised for the First Year B.M.S. from the academic year 2014-15. In First Year BMS Semester 1, Foundation of Human Skills, Introduction to Financial Accounts, Principles of Management are compulsory courses and Business Law, Business Statistics, Business Communication, Introduction to Computers are allied courses. In...
University of Mumbai has revised the Syllabus and paper pattern for the Second Year (SEM III) of the Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) Degree Programme with effect from the academic year 2015-16. In Semester III and IV, SYBMS students have 4 compulsory papers and 2 specialization papers. The compulsory...
The Third Year Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Students are still awaiting for their exam results. Usually students receive their results from Mumbai University by end of July or 1st week of August 2015. While you are praying to your favorite God to pass you in all the exams,...
Hello SSC students, Yesterday we reported to you that Maharashtra Board is not going to declare the SSC Class 10 Results on 6th June 2015. There were lots of rumours and anxiety among the students about the new results date of Class 10 all over Maharashtra. So finally the Maharashtra...
Are you still wondering that how a sane person like you or your friend seriously got into hell like ‘CFA’? Have you or your friend realized that corporate life or graduation life was far much better than spending 6 months of no holidays even in weekends for each level...
Exam Date:Feb 19 – Feb 22, 2015 Last held on:Feb 20 – Feb 24, 2014 Form Availability:Nov 6, 2014 to Jan 5, 2015 Form Submission – Last Date:Jan 5, 2015 Payment Details:The test fee for general and OBC candidates is INR 1400 + applicable bank charges. For...
MAT February 2015 Exam Admit Card Released MAT Exam will be held on February 1 (Paper based test) 2015 from 10 am to 12:30 pm and February 7 2015 onwards (Computer based test) in different time slots. Venues for paper-based test and computer based test are different. Admit cards...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags