Advertisement Brand equity is defined as “The incremental value of a business above the value of its physical assets due to the market position achieved by its brand and the extension potential of the brand”. Brand equity is dependent upon various factors. These are : 1. Brand awareness...
Brand equity: Definition:- According to adward tauber band equity means, “the incremental value of a business above the value of its physical assets due to the market position, achieved by its brand & the extension potential of the brand.” Factors determining brand equity: Brand loyalty. Brand name awareness....
Sweat Equity Share- This shares are offered by the management to the employee of the organization. Such shares are given for providing better service to the organization. It enables to the company to create goodwill among employees. It provide stock option scheme after approval from Board of Directors. It...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags