Advertisement Brand equity is defined as “The incremental value of a business above the value of its physical assets due to the market position achieved by its brand and the extension potential of the brand”. Brand equity is dependent upon various factors. These are : 1. Brand awareness...
Brand equity: Definition:- According to adward tauber band equity means, “the incremental value of a business above the value of its physical assets due to the market position, achieved by its brand & the extension potential of the brand.” Factors determining brand equity: Brand loyalty. Brand name awareness....
Sweat Equity Share- This shares are offered by the management to the employee of the organization. Such shares are given for providing better service to the organization. It enables to the company to create goodwill among employees. It provide stock option scheme after approval from Board of Directors. It...
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019