Public Relations Environment Advertisement Introduction:- The functions and decision of public relations (PR) are influenced by internal and external environment. The internal environment is generated within the organization which influences in the decision making of PR. They are controllable factors and comprise of personnel, infrastructure facilities, organization facilities etc....
“Raise your voice, not the sea levels” Environment means the surroundings. Land, water, air, plants, animals, solid wastes and other things that are surrounding us constitute our environment. Man and environment are closely connected with each other, to maintain a balance or in nature. Here are some solutions to...
Characteristics of Intrepreneurial Environment: Innovative Ideas – The organization should encourage innovative ideas & operate on the frontiers of technology. No Force – The spirit of intrapreneurship cannot be forced on individuals but they should originate. Encourage Experimentation – Experimentation trial-...
Introduction: When I use the word environment the first thing that comes to my mind is a simple 2 line explanation stating, ‘anything that surround us is called as our environment’ so now just attach this word to business and we get Business Environment, so how do we explain...
Whereas the 20th century was the era of macro-science, characterized by gigantic Boeings, soaring shuttles, huge dams, monstrous refineries and power plants, the 21st century is dominated by nano-science, featured by microscopic weapons, molecular surgical devices, ultra thin packaging, minute light emitting diodes and molecular switches and circuits. As...
The significance of world environment day has been increased every year as this is promoted as to save the environment and to care for it too. To let the people know about the problems related to our environment and to identify and rectify them.Environment Day is to tackle...
Harmony with Environment: With the help of YOGA, meditation man (manager) tries to purify himself within, tries to eliminate dust of anxieties, stress, depression from his mind and tries to achieve tranquility so that he can work in present and with more concentration and achieve his targets efficiently. Thus...
1. Business – Definition, Features, Need, Characteristics, Objectives, Role, Scope 2. Business Environment – Definition, Meaning, Characteristics, Components, Need/Importance, Limitations 3. SN on Business as a Social System 4. SN on Role of Profit in Business 5. SN on Interface between Business and Environment 6. Components/types of Business Environment...
There’s a saying — “keep a green in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come”. I don’t think humans are keeping a sense to this statement mentioned above as people are unintentionally with war with nature who gave us life as nature gave us so many things...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags