Some very important entrepreneurship questions not to be missed Advertisement 1. Innovation theory 2. Entrepreneur vs intrapreneur 3. Problems faced by women entrepreneur 4. Modes of raising finance 5. Business feasibility report 6. Idea generation 7. Anncilirazation 8. Industrial sickness 9. Institutional support provided by the government to entrepreneur...
TYBMS Sem 6 Important Question Bank 2016 – 1 day before the exam! Exams are approaching in a few days and you’ve been for several years, nay decades now! This possibly will be the last exam you take in your life for many of you. Now that the TYBMS...
Entrepreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises (60 lectures required to complete the subject) is introduced in TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College to expose BMS students to the entrepreneurial cultural and industrial growth so as to prepare them to set up and manage their own small units. Unit...
Teaching hours and Assessment Pattern of Entrepreneurship Management: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week- 2 Continuous assessment – 40 I A Semester end examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper – 3 No....
Peer support in Development of Entrepreneurship. Ambition or Compulsions alone may not make a man/woman an Entrepreneur. The moral support and encouragement of the family members, friends and relatives, previous experience and inherited property are very helpful in the growth of Entrepreneurship. More support from near and dear...
Define the term Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneur: In the words of Joseph A. Schumpeter, “The Entrepreneur in an advanced economy is an individual who introduces something new in the economy – a method of production not yet tested by experience, in the branch of manufacture...
Explain the concept of `Risk Taking’ with respect to entrepreneurship. As future is uncertain the entrepreneur has to take risk. If the venture succeeds, the entrepreneur profits, if it does not, losses occur. Thus risk forms an important entrepreneurial function. Risk may be insurable or non-insurable. The...
Kunkal’s theory of Entrepreneurship Supply: John H. Kunkal advocated the theory of entrepreneurship supply. According to him, psychological & sociological variables are the main determinants for the emergence of entrepreneurs. He contemplated that entrepreneurial talent can be found in minorities, religious, ethnic, migrated, displaced elites &...
Social Entrepreneurship:- A] Introduction – Social entrepreneurs combine the passion of a social mission with an image of business like discipline, innovation & determination & try to come up with business models as good as the commercial sector. B] Definition – Howard R Bowen...
Role of Entrepreneurship Training Institutes: The training institutes which have accepted the responsibility of furthering entrepreneurial growth as well as the government agencies which have seen the need for entrepreneurial development jointly & independently should concentrate on the following; Public awareness programmes to...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags