Advertisement Explain Classical Entrepreneurs. Ans.: A Classical Entrepreneur is one who is concerned with the customer and marketing needs through the development of self -supporting venture. He is a stereo type entrepreneur whose aim is to maximise the economic returns at a level constant of the...
What do you mean by growth and super-growth entrepreneurs? Growth Entrepreneurs are those who necessarily take up a high growth industry that has growth prospects. Super growth Entrepreneurs show enormous growth prospects. The growth prospects is identified by liquidity of funds.
Explain the meaning of motivated Entrepreneurs. These types of Entrepreneurs are motivated by the desire for self-fulfillment. They come into being because of the possibility of making and marketing some new products for the use of consumers. It the product finds a suitable place in the market the...
Explain the concept of Women Entrepreneurs. A women enterprise is an enterprise owned and controlled by a woman and having a minimum financial interest of 51 per cent of the capital and giving at least 51 per cent of the employment generated in the enterprise to women. A...
“Distinguish between Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs. Corporate entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship is the process by which other new ventures are born within the confines of an existing corporation. It involves expansion by exploring new opportunities through new combinations of existing resources. Entrepreneurship can be differentiated from intrapreneurship in...
Filing of Entrepreneurs Memorandum: Section 8 of the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act,2006 provides for filing of Memorandum by a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise. Sub-section 2 of section 8 stipulates that the form of the Memorandum, the procedure of its filing &...
Problem of Women entrepreneurs in India: No Independence: She is consider subbordinate to male in all walks of life. The basic ingredients such as independence and authority require for successful entrepreneur are inadequate for women in India. Lack of self-confidence: Women do not have self confidence in...
Factors influencing the Women entrepreneurs: Pull Factors: They are those factors which encourage women to become entrepreneur. They include the desire to do something new in life, need for independence, and availability of finance, concession and subsidies. Push Factors: This are the factors which compel women...
Features of Women Entrepreneurs : Sense of Responsibility: Women Entrepreneur feel a deep sense of personal responsibilities for the outcomes of ventures they start. Imagination: Women entrepreneur have a good sense of imagination, fantasy and creativity. They always remain innovative and thinking for the new. Persistence:...
Introduction: She is a woman of commitment, who is not relevant & independently employed. She has a close relationship with her father & after obtaining an undergraduate & subsequently a graduate degree in some area of liberal, arts; marries, has children & starts her first significant entrepreneurial...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags