Interview with Shibam Sarbswa, Co-Founder & Business Head, TrackNext Advertisement How and when did you come up with the idea behind your venture? And, how was the initial establishment of your start-up done? I think it was the 3rd year of my engineering, ecommerce businesses where just speeding...
“The Entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity” -Peter Drucker Honestly, I feel, Entrepreneurship is something that cannot be learnt somewhere. There are no rules, principles or books on how to be a successful entrepreneur. It’s basically, the willingness, the passion of...
State the characteristics of an Entrepreneur. The following are the characteristics of an Entrepreneur: Good intelligence and analytical mind. Capacity to guard business secrets. Self-confidence. Technical expertise. Initiative and drive. Capacity to interact. Efficient communication. Risk-bearing capacity.
Define the term Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneur: In the words of Joseph A. Schumpeter, “The Entrepreneur in an advanced economy is an individual who introduces something new in the economy – a method of production not yet tested by experience, in the branch of manufacture...
Women Entrepreneur: After Independence; United States: 25% of all business (woman) 1/3rd small business: Canada (woman) 1/5th small business: France (woman) Since 1980 in UK nos of woman entrepreneur has increased 3times as compared to men. Areas chosen- Canada, Great Britain,...
Qualities of a successful Entrepreneur: Vision Aptitude Innovation Adaptability Organizing Flexibility Abilities Determination Motivation Will Power Pride Creativity Risk-taking Tactfulness Dynamism Self Confidence Intelligence knowledge Inbuilt Values Commitment Dreamer Vision – Vision means thinking & caused...
Characteristics of Entrepreneur- Administrative ability E Organizing skills N Intelligence T Creativity R Innovation E Clear objectivity P Business Secrecy R Sound knowledge E Emotional stability N Public relation E Effective communication U Technological knowledge...
“A good entrepreneur is one who is capable of inspiring confidence in people & has the ability to motivate them to work with him in fulfilling the economic goals set by him.” Concept, Meaning & Definition: Introduction: The entrepreneur is an important input of economic...
BMS is about to end, what do you want to do? Dhandho karvo che! Beg your pardon? Business, business daalna hai! After 3 years of rigorous studies you want to give it all up and sit in a shop? No man, that’s not what I mean.. Then what is...
Vishal Sikka, the new CEO of Infosys is keen on spending $100 million to incubate startups with disruptive ideas and viable business. Though In April last year, Infosys had announced a $100-mn fund to invest in products platforms and solutions, the new CEO is determined on putting some funds as...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags