Advertisement Empower means to authorise or give power to; therefore employee empowerment involves giving power or authority to employees. Importance/significance of employee empowerment I. Improves morale. II. Quick decision making III. Better utilisations of human resources-. IV. Concentrate on important issues. V. Less labour turnover. VI....
EMPLOYEE RETENTION Employee retention is a process in which the employees are encouraged to remain with the organization for the maximum period of time or until the completion of the project. Retention involves five major things: 1.Compensation Compensation includes salary and wages, bonuses, benefits, prerequisites, stock...
Homos effect: It is one of the limitations of performance appraisal only the negative qualities of the employee are considered. This method will not help the organization, because such appraisals usually spoil the relation among employees.
Promotion– It means an improvement I pay, prestige and responsibilities of an employee within his/her organization. It refers to greater opportunities, higher status and better salary. Promotion may be temporary or permanent depending upon organizational development. Now-a-days, MNC’s follow promotion based on merits as employees productivity, efficiency and performance...
Employee Transfer– A transfer involves a change in the job accompanies by a change in the place of the job of an employee without a change in responsibilities or remuneration. A transfer does not involve significant increase in responsibility, status and income. Transfer is regular and frequent, as in...
Career– Career can be defined as a sequence of jobs held by a person during the course of his working life. Career of an employee represents various job performed by him during the course of his working life. This is described as career path. In the case of...
Career planning- it is defined as “a systematic process by which one selects career goals and paths to these goals. Career planning helps the employee to plan his career in terms of his capacity and within the context of the organization needs the aim of career planning is to...
Compensation– It is the employees’ gross earnings in the form of financial reward and benefit as part of the employment relationship. It is view as- a system of reward to motivate employees A system used as a tool to foster values and culture and behavior of the company....
Economy consists of three classes of workmen, each with a distinct nature. The hierarchy descends from the upper class posh people with a snob appeal. Followed by the middle class gentlemen, and a thin line of gap covered by the lower class. Conventionally, the upper class always tends to...
“ For achieving behavioral change, the core values of individuals have to be addressed”. Discuss the statement in context of Indian organisations
“ For achieving behavioral change, the core values of individuals have to be addressed”. Discuss the statement in context of Indian organisations. In Indian organisations individuals have forgotten their core values. The values of faithfulness, simplicity, etc. and the behaviour in organisations today is very materialistic, selfish. No...
Login or Register
- Arbitrage Illustration 16 on
- What is Expected Opportunity Loss (EOL)? on
- Merits of payback period on
- GUJCET Results 2014 declared at www.gseb.org on 23 May 2014 on
- Important Dates of Upcoming MBA Entrance Exams 2015 on
- Equivalence and eligibility of admission to SYBMS/TYBMS for students who have cleared their ATKT exams on
- Human Resource Management Important Question Bank 2011 on
- 2014 World UFO Day SMS, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English on
- Physical Distribution on
- 5 Best Internet Reactions Of Chennai Bomb Blasts On Twitter on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019