Advertisement The sale of the government’s shareholding in Public Sector Units (PSUs), to private parties, is termed ‘disinvestment‘. The Government also hands over management control to private parties, it is termed as ‘privatization’. Ever since India launched the New Economics Policy (NEP) in July 1991, disinvestment has been an...
Introduction: You took this because it sounded like economics and was the better option as compared to another round of sum solving from IAPM, then you were partially write an partially wrong. Econometrics has a lot of economics to it but it has a lot of sums too! Rare...
Introduction: Managerial Economics also known as Business Economics is the application of economics to managerial decisions. We are all familiar with economics as a subject from our school days and as we grew through our plus two years we realized economics could be divided into two parts: micro economics...
Login or Register
- Preliminary pages of research projects on
- 8 Latest Funniest Katrina Kaif Trolls, Memes, Jokes Trending On WhatsApp on
- 7 Best Not-So-Funny Memes of “It’s Gonna Be May” Viral On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Merits of Average Rate of return Method (ARR) on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Most Likely Case Study Problems in Logistics Management 10th November 2014 Exam on
- Image Building Exercises on
- Importance of Participative Management on
- Organizational Image on