Apako ashirwad milai Ganesh se. Vidya mile Saraswati se. Daulat mile Laxmi se. Khushiya mile Rab se. Pyaar mile Sab se. Yahi duwa hai is dil se. Happy Diwali 2015 The Goddess Of Light Is Adorned In Sparkles And Light This Diwali. She Wears A Million Stars To Illuminate Our Life. The Sun And The Moon Are Her Allies On The Path To...
22 October 2014 Kali Chaudas Speech / Short Essay In English Free Download Advertisement Abhyang Snan on Chaturdashi day, which is popularly known as Narak Chaturdashi, is the most significant one. It is believed that people, who do Abhyang Snan on this day, can avoid going to Narak. Til...
22 October 2014 Kali Chaudas Speech / Short Essay In English Free Download Sanskrit word Deepavali means an row of lights that stands for victory of brightness over darkness. Diwali is considered the national festival of India. Diwali signifies the renewal of life. Homes are thoroughly cleaned on...
22 October 2014 Naraka Chaturdasi Speech / Short Essay In Hindi Free Download शक संवत अनुसार आश्विन कृष्ण चतुर्दशी तथा विक्रम संवत अनुसार कार्तिक कृष्ण चतुर्दशी नरक चतुर्दशीके नामसे जानते हैं । इस तिथिके नामका इतिहास इस प्रकार है – ‘पूर्वकालमें प्राग्ज्योतिषपुरमें भौमासुर नामक एक बलशाली असुर राज्य करता...
22 October 2014 Naraka Chaturdasi Speech / Short Essay In English Free Download The Second Day is called Narak-Chaturdashi or more popularly as Chotti Diwali which falls on the 14th day of the month of Kartik. This festival is observed to commemorate the victory of Lord Krishna over...
22 October 2014 Choti Diwali Speech / Short Essay In English Free Download In South-India, people wake up before sunrise prepare a paste by mixing Kumkum in oil, which is called ‘Ubtan‘, on their foreheads and then take bath. The breaking of the fruit represents the head of the...
22 October 2014 Choti Diwali Speech / Short Essay In Hindi Free Download इस रात दीए जलाने की प्रथा के संदर्भ में कई पौराणिक कथाएं और लोकमान्यताएं हैं। एक कथा के अनुसार आज के दिन ही भगवान श्री कृष्ण ने अत्याचारी और दुराचारी दु्र्दांत असुर नरकासुर का वध किया...
22 October 2014 Narak Chaturdashi Speech / Short Essay In English Free Download The Second Day is called Narak-Chaturdashi or more popularly as Chhoti Diwali which falls on the 14th day of the month of Kartik. This festival is observed to commemorate the victory of Lord Krishna...
22 October 2014 Narak Chaturdashi Speech / Short Essay In Hindi Free Download दीपावली पर्व के ठीक एक दिन पहले मनाई जाने वाली नरक चतुर्दशी को छोटी दीवाली,रूप चौदस और काली चतुर्दशी भी कहा जाता है। मान्यता है कि कार्तिक कृष्ण चतुर्दशी के विधि-विधान से पूजा करने वाले व्यक्ति...
Deepavali / Diwali 2014 English Essay, Short Speech For School Children Free Download Diwali is also known as the festival of lights. Diwali is an important festival of the Hindus. It is a five day long festival that starts on Dhanteras and ends on Bhai dooj. It is held...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags