Advertisement Demerits / Disadvantages : Break even point achievement – Net receipts from franchises could not be immediately received within a year or two so as in self entrepreneur subject. Only a few new franchises breakeven immediately made which had taken upto six months...
INTERNET It is very commonly said that the new era is the internet era. Everywhere, everyone seems to be availing of the facilities on line i.e. Internet. Advertisers make the best use of this concentration & make their message available on this screen in different form to catch...
VEHICULAR MEDIA / TRANSPORT MEDIA: One of the most mobile mean of communication to the target audience by advertisers is the vehicular or the transit media. This refers to the painting or stickers posted on the vehicles with keep moving in the city or in an area of...
Advantages of advertisement on outdoor media: Outdoor media with the message put at the right places, can reach most of the production in a market with high frequency at very low cost per exposure. It is the one of the best mediums to be used for the announcement...
Disadvantages of advertising through direct response: High cost:- High cost is a major problem. The cost of printing, production & personnel had all increased significantly in recent years. Same list of prospects:- Many times, the list of the prospect may not be updated, the cost of trying to reach...
FILM/CINEMA ADVERTISING It is a medium of advertising in which short films or slides on a product are prepared & screened at cinema it all & other places of entertainment such as parks, gardens etc. Advantages of film advertising: It facilities direct & personal appeal. It is economical....
MAGAZINE ADVERTISING Magazines can be grouped as weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, etc. they include general interest magazines, trade publications & special interest magazines. Business India, India Today, sports star, femina, star dust etc. are some popular magazines. Advantages of advertisement in magazine: Easily availability:- It can be easily available. This...
Disadvantages of advertisement in newspapers:- Less attention & reading:- Most of the leading newspapers have 60% advertising content. According to the research studies the average reading time is of less than 30minutes per newspaper. This means that very few advertisement are read by average reader. One-day life:- Newspapers...
Disadvantages of advertisement on Radio: Only audio no virtual show: It is the biggest limitation of radio that it is only an audio medium & lacks the visual impact. Less attention: Often the listeners play radio only as ‘background’ & rarely pay full attention to the advertisement...
Disadvantages of advertising on television: Perishable: The message advertised on TV is perishable & easily forgotten, if the repetitions are not there, which is often very expensive. Cluster: Most advertisement are shown in a cluster, usually prior to, during breaks and at the end of programme. The risk...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags