Advertisement What are the different intensive courses conducted by SISI? SISI offers intensive training in some specialized areas like marketing cost accounting etc. These courses are part-time and spread, period of four to six weeks and they are generally meant for those w undergone a general programme....
DIFFERENT KIND OF INFORMATION IN A CASE • Facts-verifiable from different sources • Inferences-individual judgment of situation • Assumptions-which cannot be verified EMPHASIS SHOULD BE ON FACTS * Preparation for case discussion by students * Read case thoroughly * Become familiar with facts * Know- who,...
1) Paid leave-. 2) ESOP-. 3) Medical reimbursement-. 4) Rent free accommodation-. 5) Leave fare/paid vacations. 6) Pension schemes. 7) Gratuity & provident fund.
LEADERSHIP STYLES One may come across following styles of leadership. 1. Autocratic style : An autocrat is a dictatorial person. 2. Democratic style : Democratic style involves practicing democracy or favouring social equality. 3. Bureaucratic Style : A bureaucrat is an inflexible and an insensitive administrator. 4....
Leadership can be defined as “the art or process of influencing people so that they strive willingly and enthusiastically towards achievement of group goals’. QUALITIES OF SUCCESSFUL LEADER 1. Adaptable . 2. Assertive 3. Good organiser . 4. Ambitious 5. Dependable 6. Tactful 7. Persistent...
1. Intelligence test 2. Personality test 3. Emotional quotient 4. Aptitude test 5. Performance test 6. Interest test
1. Lectures Lectures are conducted on various issues like globalisation, India’s foreign policy, disinvestment in oil sector etc. 2. Seminars and conferences A conference is a meeting for discussing issues whereas a seminar is a conference of specialists. 3. Role playing Role playing is an exercise or...
1. Product . It can be defined as anything that is offered for sale in the open market. It includes not only tangible goods but also intangible goods like services and ideas. 2. Price Price is the exchange value of a product i.e. the amount for which a...
A. Geographic segmentation 1. Region 2. Urban/Rural/Semi urban B. Demographic segmentation Demography is the study of the variables of population such as age composition, gender, education and so on. 1. Age 2. Gender 3. Family life cycle 4. Family size...
In my last post on 10 Things Every BMS Student Experiences At Least Once I spoke about Unity in Diversity, so it went this way: Of course there is diversity, walk in any BMS college and you can immediately tell the difference between a F.Y, S.Y and a T.Y student. The ‘overdose of...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags