Advertisement What are the different intensive courses conducted by SISI? SISI offers intensive training in some specialized areas like marketing cost accounting etc. These courses are part-time and spread, period of four to six weeks and they are generally meant for those w undergone a general programme....
DIFFERENT KIND OF INFORMATION IN A CASE • Facts-verifiable from different sources • Inferences-individual judgment of situation • Assumptions-which cannot be verified EMPHASIS SHOULD BE ON FACTS * Preparation for case discussion by students * Read case thoroughly * Become familiar with facts * Know- who,...
1) Paid leave-. 2) ESOP-. 3) Medical reimbursement-. 4) Rent free accommodation-. 5) Leave fare/paid vacations. 6) Pension schemes. 7) Gratuity & provident fund.
LEADERSHIP STYLES One may come across following styles of leadership. 1. Autocratic style : An autocrat is a dictatorial person. 2. Democratic style : Democratic style involves practicing democracy or favouring social equality. 3. Bureaucratic Style : A bureaucrat is an inflexible and an insensitive administrator. 4....
Leadership can be defined as “the art or process of influencing people so that they strive willingly and enthusiastically towards achievement of group goals’. QUALITIES OF SUCCESSFUL LEADER 1. Adaptable . 2. Assertive 3. Good organiser . 4. Ambitious 5. Dependable 6. Tactful 7. Persistent...
1. Intelligence test 2. Personality test 3. Emotional quotient 4. Aptitude test 5. Performance test 6. Interest test
1. Lectures Lectures are conducted on various issues like globalisation, India’s foreign policy, disinvestment in oil sector etc. 2. Seminars and conferences A conference is a meeting for discussing issues whereas a seminar is a conference of specialists. 3. Role playing Role playing is an exercise or...
1. Product . It can be defined as anything that is offered for sale in the open market. It includes not only tangible goods but also intangible goods like services and ideas. 2. Price Price is the exchange value of a product i.e. the amount for which a...
A. Geographic segmentation 1. Region 2. Urban/Rural/Semi urban B. Demographic segmentation Demography is the study of the variables of population such as age composition, gender, education and so on. 1. Age 2. Gender 3. Family life cycle 4. Family size...
In my last post on 10 Things Every BMS Student Experiences At Least Once I spoke about Unity in Diversity, so it went this way: Of course there is diversity, walk in any BMS college and you can immediately tell the difference between a F.Y, S.Y and a T.Y student. The ‘overdose of...
Login or Register
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Most Likely Case Study Problems in Logistics Management 10th November 2014 Exam on
- Image Building Exercises on
- Importance of Participative Management on
- Organizational Image on
- Discount Pricing on
- Juhu To Jaisalmer : The Industrial Visit Experience on
- 10 Kickass “Manager” Jokes, Memes That Only Intellectuals Will Understand on
- How To Fix Up Things After An Argument With Best Friend on
- War And Peace… Two Side’s Of Your Existence! on
- Market Orders August 10, 2020
- Котировки акций Adidas выросли на новости о покупке Reebok азиатскими инвесторами August 7, 2020
- Прогноз относительно пары Eur August 7, 2020
- Day Trading Cryptocurrency August 5, 2020
- Игры С Выводом Денег Которые Платят Без Вложений.Игры С Выводом Реальных Денег August 4, 2020