Advertisement Entrepreneurial Development Programmes. (EDP) Entrepreneurial Development Programme may be defined programme designed to help an individual in strengthening his entrepreneurial motive and in acquiring skills and capabilities necessary for playing entrepreneurial role effectively. It is necessary to promote this understanding motives and their impact on...
Peer support in Development of Entrepreneurship. Ambition or Compulsions alone may not make a man/woman an Entrepreneur. The moral support and encouragement of the family members, friends and relatives, previous experience and inherited property are very helpful in the growth of Entrepreneurship. More support from near and dear...
SISI and Their Role in the Development of SME’s: The main objective of the Institute is to provide technical & consultancy services to small scale industries. Providing promotions & extention services to small scale or ancillary & tiny units. Besides this, training, library, exhibition & economic...
World Bank led Multi-agency Project on Financing & Development of SME’s:- SIDBI is implementing a world bank led multi agency / multi activity project on financing & development of SME’s. While SIDBI has been assigned with the responsibility of implementing the project, the Banking Division, Ministry of...
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) SIDBI is an independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth & development of micro, small & medium scale enterprises in India. Set up in 1990 through an act of parliament, it was incorporated initially as a wholly owned...
Credit & Finance: There has been a positive change in the outlook & approach of our financial institutions towards SMEs. Banks have now entered the field of extending credit facilities to the small-scale industrial units. The lead bank scheme has helped a lot of small units to...
Technical Assistance: There are various arrangements for providing technical advise & assistance to small firms. There are two types of technical assistance to small units. First, the Central Small-scale Industries Organization (CSSIO) through its service institutes & Extension centers provides a staff of entrepreneurs to face the...
Marketing Assistance: Marketing of goods produced by small industrial units has to be improved. The National Small-scale Industries Corporation (NSIC) assists small firms firms in obtaining a greater share of government & defence purchases. The SIDO has been recognized as the nodal agency to support the small scale...
Objectives of Ancillary Development: Employment Opportunities – Development of employment opportunities must be coupled (along) with the growth of entrepreneurship in different fields & different parts of the country. Equitable Distribution – Dispersal of industrial activities in various regions are bringing out...
Career development is activities and actions undertaken primarily by an employee and supported by management to achieve individual career goals. IMPORTANCE OF CAREER PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT 1. Identifying career opportunities-. 2. Fulfilling potential. 3. Better image-. 4. Less labour turnover-. 5. Improve morale. 6. Forming teams-. 7....
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags