Advertisement Service Management is a tool through which a company can optimize inventory, reduce high service costs, optimize customer service, increase service revenue, reduces obsolescence costs and improves customer satisfaction levels. Service management subject aims to provide an understanding and acquaints DU BMS students with decision making in planning,...
International Accounting and Reporting refers to a global language for business affairs so that the company accounts are understandable and comparable across international boundaries. It helps you to gain an understanding of how international accounting is interpreted and applied in the preparation of financial statements. International Accounting and Reporting...
Industrial relations or employee relations or employment relations is the study of examining various employment situations to a large degree which includes collective bargaining, trade unionism and labor management relations. Today in reality, labour unions are declining and fewer companies have industrial relations functions. The challenge of industrial relations...
Training and Management Development refers to bettering the performance of individuals and groups in organizational settings. Training and Management Development aims to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. Training and Management Development subject aims to familiarize DU BMS students with the concept...
Integrated Marketing Communication or IMC is the use of different promotional methods to achieve the objectives of a marketing campaign. It is a strategic marketing process specifically designed to ensure that all the messaging and communication strategies are centered around the customer. Integrated Marketing Communication subject aims to equip...
Consumer Behaviour is the study of consumers which involves the study of how consumers think, feel, reason, which helps organizations to improve their marketing strategies. Consumer Behaviour involves tangible products and services. Consumer Behaviour subject aims to equip DU BMS students with basic knowledge about issues and dimensions of...
Corporate Analysis means reviewing the key aspects of a company to determine its strengths and weaknesses. Corporate analysis describes the creation of an indepth evaluation of a corporate entity. It covers all aspects of the company which includes profit margins, finances, organizational structure and growth opportunities. Corporate Analysis and...
Financial Institution is an institution regulated by the government which provides financial services for its members or stakeholders. Management of Financial Institutions paper enables DU BMS students to understand the tools and techniques of management of banks and financial institutions. Here we present Delhi University TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus...
Tax Planning is an ongoing process of looking at various tax options in order to determine when and how to conduct business so that taxes are eliminated or considerably reduced. Tax planning for business presents many challenges and complexities. Tax planning for business aims to reduce the amount of...
Operations Management is an area of business management which deals with overseeing, designing, and controlling the production process and redesigning the business operations in terms of production of goods and services. Operations Management is concerned with managing and directing the physical and / or technical functions of an organization....
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags