N.M. BMS provides comprehensive management training to students in the form of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientation and placements. NM BMS faculty aims to mold students perfectly to fit in with the requirements of an ideal manager. The college aims to provide a perfect platform...
Category wise merit list of students is put separately on the notice board. A list of all applications received is also put up. Admission to students in the Eleventh merit list will be granted on 16th and 17th July 2015 between 9.30am and 12.30pm. Twelfth merit list, if required,...
N.M. College declared the cutoffs for tenth merit list on 10th July 2015. Open Category students have to pay Rs. 11.481/-, Reserved category students i.e. SC, ST, NT,DT, OBC annual fees is Rs.451/- and N.R.I. Category students have to pay Rs. 57,405 for Semester 1 only. The admission will...
SIES College of Commerce and Economics, Sion East declared the cutoff of seventh merit list for open and reserved category on 9th July 2015. The seventh merit list is also displayed on the college notice board. Students are required to see the notice board for the details of payment...
S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science and Commerce “Aurobindo” released the second phase’s second merit list of FYBMS on 8th July 2015. Students belonging to different categories and fulfilling the marks requirement as below can take admission on 9th and 10th July 2015 between 9am to 12 noon. Students...
SIES College of Commerce and Economics, Sion East, Mumbai – 400022 has declared the sixth merit list for FYBMS Open and Reserved category. The sixth merit list is also displayed on the college notice board. Students whose names have appeared in the merit list are required to see the...
FYBMS Cutoffs for Ninth merit list of N.M. College is declared on 7th July 2015. The students whose names are appearing in the ninth merit list have to fill the phase 2 of the online application form before coming for admissions. For filling the phase 2 form, students must...
K.J. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce (Autonomous from the year 2013-14), affiliated to University of Mumbai is re-accredited “A” grade by NAAC with CGPA 3.27. The college declared the second phase fourth merit list on 7th July 2015. The admission dates are 8th and 9th July 2015 from...
For students who are selected in the TYBMS merit list of K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce, they had to take admission on 18th June 2015 from 9.30am to 3pm at room no. 001. All admissions at K.J. Somaiya College are subject to the verification of the marksheets...
K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce has declared the first phase first merit list of SYBMS for the academic year 2015-16 on 11th June 2015. Here we present SYBMS Cutoff 2015 First Merit List of K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce: Gujarati Minority – 470.14 marks or...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags