Advertisement What are the different intensive courses conducted by SISI? SISI offers intensive training in some specialized areas like marketing cost accounting etc. These courses are part-time and spread, period of four to six weeks and they are generally meant for those w undergone a general programme....
Hello everyone! We have compiled here a list of Career-related articles which you can go through in order to decide what to do after BMS: Career options: What after BMS? Complete List Of Courses After B.M.S. / Graduation Careers in Law Careers in Mass Communication Careers in Finance A...
Shankar Narayan College of Professional Courses has Reached the Stars with the Grand Success of its UDAAN. It has helped the College to Acheive great links with other collges. Students from all over Mumbai and thane come together every year to celebrate UDAAN with us. UDAAN wouldnt have been...
There is really a difference between PGDM and MBA. 1. MBA is a degree course, while PGDM is a diploma course. 2. MBA degree is provided by only those institutes that are affiliated to any university. Eg . JBIMS and FMS, PUMBA. These B-schools are university depts of their...
Login or Register
- What is Expected Opportunity Loss (EOL)? on
- Merits of payback period on
- GUJCET Results 2014 declared at www.gseb.org on 23 May 2014 on
- Important Dates of Upcoming MBA Entrance Exams 2015 on
- Equivalence and eligibility of admission to SYBMS/TYBMS for students who have cleared their ATKT exams on
- Human Resource Management Important Question Bank 2011 on
- 2014 World UFO Day SMS, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English on
- Physical Distribution on
- 5 Best Internet Reactions Of Chennai Bomb Blasts On Twitter on
- Flower of Service on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019