Advertisement Are you confused which career options to opt after passing the Maharashtra Board SSC / Class 10 Exams? Here we present the complete list of courses you can opt for after completing Class 10th or SSC exams: Diploma in Modeling Diploma in Interior designing and Decoration Diploma in Secretarial...
7 Things Every BMS Student Hates About The BMS Course BMS is a very different and unique course compared to other commerce degree courses. I will always consider BMS as the best decision I have ever taken. But there are things that I or can say every BMS student...
How Will You Know If BMS Is The Right Course For You? Have you just finished 12th and now confused what course to choose? In a fix between BMS and B.COM? Science student opting for commerce? Here are a few pointers which will help you know if BMS is...
Is BMS The Right Choice For Girls? 5 Reasons Why Girls Must Choose BMS Nowadays girls have entered all fields of business. From HR, to marketing, women have made their mark in every department. IBM appointed its first female CEO in Ginni Rometty. Irene Rosenfeld is the chairman and...
A Bachelors in Management Studies (BMS) course is like that unique tree, which yields all kinds of fruits. Yes! You can relate these fruits to your ongoing course elements, followed by course-related achievable quests. These elements are nothing but various subjects covered while doing the BMS course. Various other...
Explain the Industrial Management Course. This course is of about three months duration covering the functional areas of management. These are part-time courses, conducted in the s and are designed for the owners of small-business and their supervisory staff. The course is highly practical and includes subject...
BMS.co.in invites Students to enroll for the Sales Training course which is suitable for BMS students , who wish to take up career in Marketing or any other function related to customer dealing, including corporate sales. EXCALIBUR ® provides complete 360 degree sales consultancy , covering : *Winning sales processes*...
On second day of our personal development session v were taught about the presentation skills. Only the few important points are explained below. 1) Our slides should be ICE- ICE stands for informative, convincing & entertaining. Convince the information in an entertaining manner. 2) Audience Audience are much important...
On 31/01/2011 we had personal development course at Ratnam College which run upto 6 hrs with periodic break. At first we were asked to a make pair of two & sitting on right will pretend as celebrity & on left as his/her anchor. Similarly d roles were reversed. In...
I think this is a controversial statement which says BMS graduates are interested in salary and jobs and not BMS as a course. I think this is a controversial statement which says BMS graduates are interested in salary and jobs and not BMS as a course. I think yes...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags