Advertisement Cost Benefit Analysis- Under this analysis, estimates of social costs & social benefits are made & presented for computation of social profitability of the project. While the costs & benefits under the financial analysis are estimated employing market prices based on financial objectives, this cost-benefit analysis...
Cost plus pricing method/Mark up pricing method In this method, the selling price of the product is arrived at by adding a standard mark-up i.e. margin to the product’s cost. For example, if the total cost of production and distribution of product per unit is Rs. 75. and...
Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) Most letters of credit are subject to UCP 500, which are the universally recognised set of rules governing the use of the documentary credits in international trade. UCP were originally formulated in 1933 by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags