Advertisement Explain the concept of Women Entrepreneurs. A women enterprise is an enterprise owned and controlled by a woman and having a minimum financial interest of 51 per cent of the capital and giving at least 51 per cent of the employment generated in the enterprise to women....
Factors Responsible for popularity of Social Responsibility Concept: Growing Expectation – The normal expectations of different social groups & also the society are growing & deepening. The businessman finds it difficult to ignore such growing expectations of the society. Favourable Image – Business...
Concept of Intrapreneur: A] Introduction:- Due to high technology , increasingly global competitive pressures, new market opportunities, need for innovation & timely action in a rapidly changing business environment, a new rare heroes have come to the forefront in large organization called Intrapreneurs. B] Definition:-...
“A good entrepreneur is one who is capable of inspiring confidence in people & has the ability to motivate them to work with him in fulfilling the economic goals set by him.” Concept, Meaning & Definition: Introduction: The entrepreneur is an important input of economic...
During Word War II, in the year 1944, a decision for the establishment of two institutions was taken in a Conference held at Bretton Woods in America. The institutions to be established were (1) International Monetary Fund and (2) International Bank For Reconstruction and Development or World Bank....
Licensing:- Under this method Manufacture enters into an agreement with the license in the foreign country, which gives the license a right to use the manufacturing process, patent or trade mark, technical information or some other service. The manufacturer in return gets a fee or royalty. It is...
Indirect Export:- It includes occasional exporting, that is companies work through independent agencies to export their products. These intermediaries may be:- Domestic Export Merchants:- Buys manufacturers products and sells them abroad. Domestic Export Agent:- Seeks and negotiates foreign purchases and is paid a commission e.g. trading...
Direct Export:- Companies eventually will decide to handle their own exports, The investment and risk are higher. The co. may carry direct exports through: Domestic based export deptt.:- An export sales manager carries on the actual selling and draws on market assistance as needed. The deptt. Performs...
International Market refers to the exchange process across nations. It is performance of business activities that direct the flow of business activities that direct the flow of company’s goods and services to consumers in more than one country for profit. According to Kugan “International Marketing is going...
International Business on the other hand, may be defined as those business transactions among individuals, firms or corporate entities in private/ public sector that result in movement of goods/ services across nations. The International business not only includes export/ import but also investment of capital transactions in intangible...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags