UBMSFSI. 7 – Introduction to Computers – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Advertisement Introduction to Computers is introduced in BMS course to provide brief introduction to computer hardware, software and application development as a background to the identification of potential areas for the use of computers in the management. The...
Introduction to Computers is a Semester 1 subject in FYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. The subject aims to familiarize BMS students with computers and it’s applications in the relevant fields and expose them to other related papers of IT. Introduction to Computers subject has 4 main units which will...
Introduction: Introduction to Computers is one of those subjects of BMS that can be divided into a 50-50 ratio, if you know computers you are among the 50% who is going to laugh at the syllabus and if you are among the 50% who do not you will feel...
“Computers and Management” Computers add convenience to daily life, often turning a previously complicated task into a simple one. Users can even do their work or get an education from a computer. In modern times, computers are present in nearly every home, place of business and educational...
Login or Register
- Scrip on
- Reliance Securities on
- 11 Superb Places to See Before World Ends on
- 10 Funny Stupid Bizarre Things We Do Under Exam Stress on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Exams 2013 – Khed Centre for Seat Nos. 11231 to 11251 on
- Top 4 Happy Kaanum Pongal 2014 Tamil Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Poems And Text Messages on
- Valuation of Debentures Illustration 6 on
- Wanna Know How To Convince Your Parents About A Career Of Your Choice? on
- Definition of Motivation on
- Hindi Divas 2014 : Latest Hindi Diwas SMS, Slogans, Wishes, Text Messages on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019