Contribution of Technology to Corporate Communication Advertisement Introduction Can we imagine our life today without our smartphones? Can we think our life without internet? Can we leave in isolation today without entering our lives in the technology era? I think the answer to all these questions will be probably...
State the characteristics of an Entrepreneur. The following are the characteristics of an Entrepreneur: Good intelligence and analytical mind. Capacity to guard business secrets. Self-confidence. Technical expertise. Initiative and drive. Capacity to interact. Efficient communication. Risk-bearing capacity.
Characteristics of NGO’s – Support democratic system. No profit basis. Wide operation area. Limited external control. Non-political character Clearly defined objectives. Need financial support. Activities or Functions of NGO – Create Awareness – No activity can be successful unless it receives support from...
Characteristics of Intrepreneurial Environment: Innovative Ideas – The organization should encourage innovative ideas & operate on the frontiers of technology. No Force – The spirit of intrapreneurship cannot be forced on individuals but they should originate. Encourage Experimentation – Experimentation trial-...
Characteristics of Entrepreneur- Mental Ability- Mental ability consists of intelligence and creative thinking. An entrepreneur must be reasonably intelligent ie, able to engage in the analysis of various problems and situations in order to deal with them. He/she should anticipate changes & must be able to study...
Characteristics of Entrepreneur- Administrative ability E Organizing skills N Intelligence T Creativity R Innovation E Clear objectivity P Business Secrecy R Sound knowledge E Emotional stability N Public relation E Effective communication U Technological knowledge...
The developed countries are characterized by:- High Incomes High Level of Consumption Business Competition Liberal Foreign Trade The Markets however in these countries are nearing saturation or have already saturated While the advanced economies are characterized by high level of competition in the...
Characteristics of decision-making: Implies choice Mental / Intellectual activity Systematic process Sequential in nature Influenced by personal values Based on reliable information / Feedback Goal oriented process Situation based activity.
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags