Advertisement DIFFERENT KIND OF INFORMATION IN A CASE • Facts-verifiable from different sources • Inferences-individual judgment of situation • Assumptions-which cannot be verified EMPHASIS SHOULD BE ON FACTS * Preparation for case discussion by students * Read case thoroughly * Become familiar with facts * Know-...
MEANING • A case is- – A description of an actual situation – Involves decision making, an opportunity or a problem or issue faced by organisation – Role of student should be of decision maker – No standard correct answer- however logical explanation necessary TYPES •...
BENEFITS FROM CASE METHOD • Learn by doing • Increase ability to ask right questions • Identify and understand underlying problems • Expose students to wide range of industries, organisations, functions and responsibility • Strengthens students grasp of management theory • Learn to take decisions based on...
STAGES IN CASE ANALYSIS PROCESS-EXPECTATION FROM STUDENT * Gaining familiarity with the case situation * Understanding what is expected * Identifying problems/issues * Conducting analysis * Making diagnosis * Inferences EVALUATING STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE-CRITERIA • Check logical flow • Finding how content, language and presentation has been structured...
SKILLS DEVELOPED BY CASE METHOD * Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills- * Problem identification * Data handling * Critical thinking * Decision making skills * Implementation skills * Oral, debate skills * Interpersonal skills * Time management skills * Creative skills * Written communication skills...
I Clean toh Mumbai Clean presents an exciting competition inviting ideas from bright, budding managers to deliberate on, analyze, and submit a detailed case study on different sub-issues of cleanliness in the city. The issue is not a new one, but perspectives and insights can be! Put on your...
The beginning of the year 2009 saw the biggest corporate scam coming out as Satyam Scam. It was exposed on January 7th by the way of Mr. Ramalinga Raju confessing his fudging of accounts in a letter. This scam brought out the dishonesty and disgrace on the part of...
Anita was intending to start her own retail outlet. She got a 15ft x 10ft shop offer with a basement available in the commercial complex in the city. The owner who was to migrate to America offered her 2 alternatives. -Outright purchase the going rate was @ Rs.5000 per...
Profile Established in 1945, Tata Motors is India’s largest automobile company, with revenues of Rs 24,000 crore (USD 5.5 billion) in 2005-06. Ravi Kant, managing director, Tata Motors. Mr. Ratan N. Tata, Chairman of Tata Motors .The company began manufacturing commercial vehicles in 1954 with a 15-year collaboration agreement...
Analyse the following case and answer the questions given at the end. The Indian cooking gas Ltd, was established as a public sector company in 1963. It had its plants in six areas in the country. The company provided both in-company and out-company executive development programmes. In company programmes...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags