Utility is nothing but creating something that is useful or has quality. Utility is a condition / situation in which the customer’s wants and needs are satisfied. Basic types of utility are: form utility, place utility, time utility, possession utility and image utility. The marketing management process consists of...
Human Resource Management is the process of managing people in an organization in a structured manner. HRM is the art of managing people in an innovative way. HRM covers staffing, retention, pay and perks management, performance management, change management and taking care of exits from the company. Here we...
Case studies enable BMS students to understand the situation, locate the problem, analyze the case, find out various available suggestions and finally conclude with appropriate solution. There is no fixed method to follow to solve case studies. Students have to analyze the situation and provide solutions by imagining themselves...
Case study is the description of a situation that has a problem to be solved or a decision to be made. As a BMS student you need to analyse the company or industry case study and propose solutions to a theoretical problem. When you are reading the case, question...
Dear BMSites, Management applications in various businesses have become widespread. Application specialization consists of general management knowledge and then knowledge of specific business application. If an organization’s departments and jobs involved under specialized applications are analyzed, then one will find that they are quite different from its general makeup....
Dear BMSites, Although you might be great in theory subjects or scoring amazing marks in your internal tests and external exams but practicing case study is very essential for you to know how to deal a management problem and come up with innovative solutions. Here we present Organizational Design...
Dear BMSites, This “Case Study for Practice” section explores the theory of Marketing Management subject and helps you provide a practice of solving a case study by applying the theoretical as well as practical knowledge. Here we present Marketing Management Case Study For Practice: Marketing strategists wisely use the old...
Dear BMSites, This “Case Study for Practice” section explores the theory of Human Resource Management subject and helps you provide a practice of solving a case study by applying the theoretical as well as practical knowledge. Here we present Human Resource Management Case Study For Practice: Touch Communication bases...
Hello BMSites, Here is a list of the most likely case study problems that can be asked in tomorrow’s logistics exam. Improper principles of transportation Wrong location / type of warehouse No demand forecasting No EBI / LIS implementation No connectivity between warehouses Wrong or no inventory control technique...
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (known as BSNL, India Communications Corporation Limited) is a public sector communications company in India. It is the India’s largest telecommunication company with 25.14% market share as on December 31, 2007. Its headquarters are at Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi....
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags