Let’s face it! The factual industry affairs have been obscure from our textbooks, except the obligatory one-liners and so-called “examples”, seldom found in the bottoms of paragraphs. Industry affairs help us in understanding dry concepts both quickly and seamlessly, which is a fact. It may just include, say a merely...
Well there are many do’s to follow in a job interview. There are many don’ts as well like, “don’t take your pet along with you to the interview”. The following are some don’ts that must be scooped out from your memory-deposits in your brain before you enter that interview...
If career for you is “sticking” with one thing for the rest of your life, then your definition of career is wrong. The word “sticking” must be replaced with “having fun”. If career for you is doing what your “mom and dad” want from you, then your definition of...
BMS or Bachelor Of Management Studies is a 3 year course designed to churn out graduate level students skilled and trained as managers. It is a course that holds utmost importance in the India of today, where India Inc. is being created and designed in a whole new way!...
No one in the world want to pursue a low demand work with less pay off in fact everyone want to pursue a great career with high earning potential as everyone want to be in fame & gain the popularity with money for the luxury lifestyle they want to...
Brain Drain by hearing this words the first question comes to one’s mind is what is Brain Drain? What is meant by it? What are the consequences or effects of it? So here is the meaning of brain drain: It refers to the departure or emigration of individuals...
Hello everyone! We have compiled here a list of Career-related articles which you can go through in order to decide what to do after BMS: Career options: What after BMS? Complete List Of Courses After B.M.S. / Graduation Careers in Law Careers in Mass Communication Careers in Finance A...
Seminar for Students On “Careers in Financial Services” Venue: ISKON Auditorium, Juhu, Mumbai Date : Saturday 23rd July, 2011 Time : 3 pm to 5pm Speakers: Mr. Vikaas Sachdeva, CEO, Edelweiss Mutual Fund Mr. Anil Chopra, CEO, Bajaj Capital Mr. Alok Sheopurkar, Sr. Vice President...
The B.M.S department of Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai is here again organising “Career Fair ’11”, a vibrant, annual inter-collegiate event. Initiated in the year 2004, Career Fair has long been recognised as a one stop destination for career related solutions. “To be the best provider of career related solution” as the Vision and “To...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags