Advertisement Communication means a process in which one person gives information to or receives from another person. Communication is exchange of ideas, opinions and information through written or spoken words, symbols or action. The communication can be intentional or unintentional. Business communication is the communication in which message is...
Tax Planning is an ongoing process of looking at various tax options in order to determine when and how to conduct business so that taxes are eliminated or considerably reduced. Tax planning for business presents many challenges and complexities. Tax planning for business aims to reduce the amount of...
Are you bored of searching project topic ideas from textbooks or from classroom discussions? Here are some of the simplest project topics which can be chosen to do your 200 marks project in the area of Business Ethics. History and Teachings of Business Ethics Cross-cultural ethical issues of China...
International Business is an elective subject in Semester 5 of TYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. International Business introduces BMS students to the global dimensions of management and educates them on the international business theories, the environment, the policies and marketing. Unit 1 – 15 lectures: Overview: International Business –...
If you are looking for TYBMS Environmental Management & Economics Sem 5 Syllabus of Business Ethics then your search ends here. Teaching hours and Assessment Pattern of Business Ethics: No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous assessment...
Fundamentals of Research: Meaning, Objectives, Significance. Types of Research: Basic research, Applied, Descriptive, Historical, Exploratory, Experimental, Ex-post-factor Case study approach. Approaches to Research: Quantitative approach – Inferential, Experimental, Simulation Qualitative approach – Ethnographic, Phenomenological, Field research. Importance of research in management decisions: Various areas of research...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Business Communication subject: Number of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 Number of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total Marks – 100 Duration of theory paper –...
UBMSFSI. 6 – Business Communication – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Business Communication is a Semester 1 subject in FYBMS. Business Communication subject provides BMS students with equal opportunity to speak and write. Business Communication subject aims to balance the delivery of oral and written components of communication skills among...
UBMSFSI 5. Business Statistics – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Business Statistics is a Semester 1 subject of FYBMS. Business Statistics / Mathematics is important for BMS students as they need to know “how much” profit they would earn, whether it is cumulative or no. Business Statistics helps the future...
UBMSFSI. 4 – Business Law – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Business Law is a Semester 1 subject of FYBMS. Business Law subject will help to demonstrate BMS students an informed understanding of the law and social responsibility relevant to managing an organization domestically and internationally. Business Law helps BMS...
Login or Register
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags