Hello Folks, This post of mine would help you’ll to understand that how undertaking internships would help in filling the GAP between what we learn and how it gets implemented in organisations. I am also a BMS graduate from Thakur college of science and commerce in 2016. The ideology...
I’m Prof Nitin Kulkarni and this video is an introduction to the operations research subject for TYBMS SEM 6 students 2017. Be sure to share this video with your batchmates and feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below Introduction to Operations Research Subject for TYBMS SEM...
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Programme Three Year Integrated Programme- Six Semesters Course Structure
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Programme Three Year Integrated Programme- Six Semesters Course Structure Under Choice Based Credit, Grading and Semester System. To be implemented from Academic Year- 2016-2017 Progressively. Board of Studies-in-Business Management, University of Mumbai FYBMS (To be implemented from Academic Year- 2016-2017) No. of Courses Semester I Credits No....
Hello TYBMSites, Mumbai University has declared the date of commencement of B.M.S. Third Year Sem 5 CBSGS (60:40 and 75:25 exam pattern) to be held in Second Half of 2015. Students are hereby informed that the TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 60:40 and 75:25 exam starts from 17/11/2015 i.e. 17th...
If you are seeking admission for BMS at Delhi University, then find here the complete guide to admission process, group discussion and interview, final selection, intimation of result, counselling and admission to colleges. Admission Guidelines: Admission to the BMS course at Delhi University is based on the combined weightage...
BMS-MBA (Integrated) is a 5-year course offered by Mumbai University. Students who have completed their H.S.C. can appear for Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) and after successfully passing the exam can seek admission to the course. Mumbai University Common Entrance Test (MUCMET) is held at University of...
Are you planning to appear for DU BMS JAT exam? Find here the DU BMS Joint Admission Test eligibility criteria before you begin your preparations. Students should have passed or appeared in March or April in XII or Senior Secondary School Examination or CBSE or any other exam which...
Below Academic calendar is followed for BMS for the academic year 2015-16 at Delhi University: 20th July 2015, Monday – Semester 1 Classes Begin 21st October 2015, Wednesday to 25th October 2015, Sunday – Mid-semester Break 26th October 2015, Monday – Classes begin after mid-semester break 13th November 2015,...
Delhi University has conducted the Joint Admission Test (JAT) 2015 for the admission in BMS course from the year 2015. DU JAT 2015 is an entrance exam for getting admission in 3 colleges of University of Delhi offering the Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Course. Here we present the...
Delhi University conducted Joint Admission Test i.e. JAT 2015 for admissions to BMS course on 14th June 2015. The results of the JAT entrance exam were declared on 23rd June 2015 at the official university website – www.du.ac.in. The group discussion and personal interview of the shortlisted students was...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags