Employee Communication Advertisement Introduction:- Employee communication, or internal communication, is the discipline and practice of communicating effectively with employees across an organization. The public relation officer must know the needs, objectives, and problems of his employees. They have to make sure that they do communication in all four layers...
Human resource accounting involves quantifying the human resource in monetary terms and including it in the company’s assets. BENEFITS OF HUMAN RESOURCE ACCOUNTING 1. Knowing impact . 2. Analysing corporate strategies 3. Changes attitude of management 4. Proper investment – return analysis 5. Better utilisation of resource...
Outsourcing refers to a company that contract with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees Benefits of Outsourcing: 1. Cost savings 2. Focus on Core Business. 3. Improve quality. 4. Completion of work on time. 5. Access to talent. 6. Outsourcer...
BENEFITS FROM CASE METHOD • Learn by doing • Increase ability to ask right questions • Identify and understand underlying problems • Expose students to wide range of industries, organisations, functions and responsibility • Strengthens students grasp of management theory • Learn to take decisions based on...
Advantages/Benefits of IMC: It can create competitive advantage, boost sales & profits, while saving money, times & stress. IMC wraps communications around customers & helps them move through various stages of the buying process. It increases profits through increased effectiveness. IMC reduces the buyer ‘misery of choice’ in...
With energy rates climbing, you should know LED lights use so much less power than most traditional lighting technologies for a number of reasons. First, they are very efficient at converting electrical power to light, but even more significant, luminaries using them do not have to output as many...
While your health-freak friends spend hundreds of dollars on weird miracle fruit juices, you can sit back and relax. As it happens, your red wine habit might just be the key to staying young longer. The health benefits of red wine are greater than you might think. Besides having...
There is a great variety of berries and every berry has its own health benefits. However, there are certain berries that boast huge health benefits and help you stay healthy. One of the best things about these berries is that you can eat them fresh or frozen and reap...
Perks glue people’s practices to profitability. Leading organizations have recognized how valuable personalized “power perks” are for motivating and rewarding employees, and fueling business performance. From game rooms to hi-tech freebies, here are some of the perks that top savviest companies offer their employees. Google Google is very much...
Flirting is in a man’s genes. Reproductive genes, that is. You can blame your urge to ‘check out’ the eye candy around you on the primate need to save the species from extinction by continuously scanning for the most fertile woman. Yes, women do this too, but they’ve been blessed...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags