Advertisement Quantifiable and Non-quantifiable projects.: Quantifiable projects are those in which quantitative assessment of benefit can be made e.g. industrial development powers generation etc. and non-quantifiable projects are those where such assessment are not possible e.g. Health education, defence etc. Advertisement
Cost Benefit Analysis- Under this analysis, estimates of social costs & social benefits are made & presented for computation of social profitability of the project. While the costs & benefits under the financial analysis are estimated employing market prices based on financial objectives, this cost-benefit analysis considers...
Fringe benefit– Fringe benefit refers to the extra benefits provided to employees in addition to the normal compensation paid in the form of wage or salary. According to D.W. Balcher, “Any wage cost not directly connected to the employees’ productive effort, performance, service or sacrifice.” Major type of Fringe...
www.bms.co.in, is a web portal that primarily targeted all the stakeholders of the bachelors of management studies course, in Mumbai city. Today we have grown to be recognized among the top 6000 websites of India and are getting stronger by the day. Our reader base does not comprise of...
Login or Register
- State Bank Of India – The Banker To Everyone on
- Consumer Orientation To Marketing Research on
- 5 Interestingly Awkward Internship Jokes, Stories You’ll Die Laughing on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Reference Books on
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Remembered- Cause of death. on
- FYBMS Cutoff 2015 Fourth Merit List of Mithibai College on
- 11 Hilarious Reactions To #RajSpeaksToArnab That You Must Read on
- Interview with Dr. Kamala Rajiv, BMS Co-ordinator, ICLEs Motilal Jhunjhunwala College on
- FYBAF First Merit List Of K.J. Somaiya College Of Science & Commerce 2014 on
- Strategic fit on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019