Advertisement Market Oriented Appraisal: Before the production actually starts, the entrepreneur needs to anticipate the possible market for the product. He has to anticipate who will be the possible customers for his product & where & when his product will be sold.. The survival of...
Financial Appraisal: The appraisal of the financial aspects involves scrutiny of the following; Cost of the project & means of financing. Cash flow estimates. Projected balance sheets. Cost of the Project & Means of Financing- The financial plan for meeting the cost of...
Economic Oriented Appraisal: The economic viability depends upon its profitability. A project without adequate profits or which is likely to incur losses, cannot be commercially viable. Economic viability can be carried out through projections of profitability for a period ranging from 3 to 10 years .The profitability...
Significance / Usefulness / Importance of Project Appraisal: Project appraisal is useful in following ways; It helps in arriving at specific & predicted results. It evaluates the desirability of the projects. It provides information to determine the success or failure of a project. It employs...
Objectives of Project Appraisal: To extract relevant information for determining the success or failure of a project. To apply standard yardsticks for determining the rate of success or failure of a project. To determine the expected costs & benefits of the project. To arrive at specific conclusions...
Meaning: Project appraisal is ex-ante analyses. Project appraisal means the critical assessment of a project. It is a critical examination & analytical evaluation of the project from different angles. While appraising a project, technical, financial, commercial, economic, ecological, social & managerial aspects are taken into...
Pre-investment Appraisal- The results of the feasibility analysis, the techno-economic analysis, the design & network analysis, the financial analysis & the cost-benefit analysis are consolidated so as to give a final & formal shape to the project. It involves selection of the appraisal format, its contents...
A trait is a distinguishing feature or characteristic: 1. Ranking Method This method involves giving ranks to the employees depending upon their possession or absence of a particular trait say consistency. 2. Paired comparison Here two people are compared with each other on certain predetermined traits...
Evaluating the performance of the employees is the best indicator of their potential and ability. Employees are evaluated against some predetermined objectives. Setting the objectives is difficult as various limiting factors like the level of technology, working conditions etc. have to be considered. OTHER METHODS 1....
Benefits/importance / purpose of performance appraisal 1. Maximise productivity 2. The managers can express their expectations. 3. Motivating employees. 4. Fixing salary 5. Understand the need and extent of training and developing. 6. Reduce wastage 7. Chance to find out the future managers 8. Merit gets its...
Login or Register
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags