Advertisement Do you frequently get yourself into a fight or an argument? Do you find it difficult to control yourself at such times? Anger is something which may be both good and bad. It’s normal to get angry on a situation when necessary but getting angry unnecessarily could be...
Anger is a feeling or emotion that results in rage or grievance. Another word for “anger” is wrath, resentment, indignation, ire, fury etc. Anger often leads to heated displeasure. Anger is a destructive emotion. Here we present the best collection of : Top 10 ‘Anger’ Quotes, Free Images Download...
Pessimism, a cynical attitude towards life and a cartload of arrogance is exactly what repels me, and does so big time. I absolutely cant figure out why in the name of heaven cant people be practical if not optimistic towards life? Practical knowledge of people says that a smile...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags