XAT i.e. Xavier Aptitude Test was conducted on 4th January 2015. As per reports, XAT 2015 Exam was tougher as compared to Common Admission Test (CAT) Exam. Here is an overview of the XAT 2015 Exam: Overview of the XAT 2015 Exam Time allotted 140 Minutes + 40 Minutes...
Analysis of the Problems of SME’s in India: The planning commission has summarized some of the problems & difficulties faced by small-scale industries in India such as; Shortage of raw materials Selling strategy or the problem of marketing Competition Under-utilizaton of capacity Organizational structure Octroi & other...
Cost Benefit Analysis- Under this analysis, estimates of social costs & social benefits are made & presented for computation of social profitability of the project. While the costs & benefits under the financial analysis are estimated employing market prices based on financial objectives, this cost-benefit analysis considers...
Financial Analysis- Financial characteristics of an investment proposition have a significant impact on the acceptability or otherwise of a project. The purpose of financial analysis is to identify these characteristics & to determine the financial feasibility of a project. Such analysis involves estimates about project costs...
Input Analysis- It helps in determining the resource requirements of the project. It is basically concerned with the identification, quantification & evaluation of project inputs. The objective is to first identify the nature of the resources that a project will consume, secondly to estimate the magnitude...
Project Design & Network Analysis- This step defines individual activities which constitute the project & the interrelationship between these activities. It identifies the flow of events which must take place before a project can start yielding the desired results. The interrelationship between various constituent activities of...
Techno-Economic Analysis- It is primarily concerned with the identification of the project demand potential & the selection of the optimal technology suitable for achieving the project objectives. This analysis produces necessary information on which the project design can be based. It also indicates whether the economy...
Feasibility Analysis- It is the first stage in project formulation. At this stage, the project idea is examined from the point of view of whether to go in for a detailed investment or not. As project idea is examined, in the context of internal & external...
The SWOT Analysis A turn-around involves managing a series of changes, some minor & other major. Managing change involves tactful handling of people, so that resistance may be successfully overcome. Change creates a fear of the unknown – among employees. Proper communication helps a great deal in...
STAGES IN CASE ANALYSIS PROCESS-EXPECTATION FROM STUDENT * Gaining familiarity with the case situation * Understanding what is expected * Identifying problems/issues * Conducting analysis * Making diagnosis * Inferences EVALUATING STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE-CRITERIA • Check logical flow • Finding how content, language and presentation has been structured...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags