1) The marks declared are marks obtains after revaluation in individual subject only for the
information of students.
2) Final revaluation result will be declared only after revaluation of all subjects applied for
3) Printing and supply of individual marksheets will be be only after completion of revaluation
of all the cases and caring out the amendments in the results as per provisions of the ordiances
in force. Ordinance 5048 is application for corrections.
4) Date of supply of mark sheets will be declared later.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019