- The facility of obtaining Photo/Xerox copy/ies of assessed and/or moderated answer book/s by the examinee is extended with a view to bring transparency in the examinations system and ensure its credibility.
- This facility, thus provided, shall be for theory papers only of all the examinations conducted by the college / institution on behalf of the University in the current session.
- Under these rules applying for the Photo/Xerox copy/ies of answer-books shall not be permitted in respect of the scripts of practical examination / term-work / sessional work / project work / dissertation / internal assessment / term work (including theory part) and in Viva voce /oral / practical examinations. However within seven (7) working days from the date of declaration of the results or on issue of the statement of marks by the college the candidate shall be allowed to apply in the prescribed format for the head wise internal split of his marks obtained at such examinations along with payment of non-refundable fee of Rs. 100/- by cash or D.D. drawn in favour of the Principal of the respective college from where the candidate has registered for the said course; and the provisions of Rule 10 to Rule 24 shall be applicable mutatis mutandis to the extent they shall be applicable for supply of the head wise internal split of the marks, except that of applying for revaluation.
- The Photo/Xerox copy/ies shall be sought by submission of application in the prescribed form along with the non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- per answer book by the examinee. The said fee shall be remitted by cash or by D.D. drawn in favour of the Principal of respective college to which the candidate has registered for the said course. The examinee/s belonging to reserved categories shall be granted 50% concession in fee.
- The prescribed application form for obtaining Photo/Xerox copy/ies of answer book shall have to be filled and signed by the applicant examinee only and shall be submitted to the respective college / institution to which the candidate has registered for the said course within seven (7) working days from the date of the declaration of result of the examination or issue of the statement of marks by the college / institution, whichever is later.
- Incomplete application form shall be rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever and the fees paid along with the application form shall neither be refunded nor will any representation be entertained.
Note: a) It will be the responsibility of the Principal of the college to distribute the statement of marks immediately after the declaration of results.
b) It will also be the responsibility of the student to collect the statement of Marks from the college and apply for photo/Xerox copy/ies or / and
revaluation within stipulated time.
c) No application after the due date will be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
- The Principal will publish the last date of submission of application for photocopy of each examination on the notice board.
- The College/Institution/Department shall endeavour to supply Photo/Xerox copy/ies of answer books as far as possible within fifteen (15) working days from the date of receipt of application for photo/Xerox copy/ies of the answer book/s.
- The Principal shall publish the list of students on the college Notice Board, whose Photo / Xerox copy/ies are ready for delivery in the college.
- The Photo/Xerox copy/ies shall be handed over to the applicant examinee in person only and under no circumstances to any other person.
- While obtaining the Photo/Xerox copy/ies from such respective college the applicant examinee shall have to produce the original receipt of submission of application form and to establish his/her identity, to the Principal or the Officer of the college authorized by him.
- On receipt of Photo/Xerox copy/ies the applicant examinee shall be the sole custodian of it and under any circumstances the examinee shall not part with the custody/possession of the same and also shall not use the same for any other purpose/s.
- The Photo/Xerox copy/ies so obtained by the examinee shall be for his/her exclusive and relevant use. Neither the said examinee nor any other person can use the said copy to dispute or challenge the quality of assessment or quantum of marks assigned to the answers therein.
- If the examinee is found guilty of indulging in any unfair act/attempt he/she shall be liable to be tried before the Unfair Means Inquiry Committee of the college and the decision taken by the authorities based on the recommendation of the said committee shall be final.
- If his/her indulgence/commission in unfair act/attempt is proved, the examinee shall be liable for the punishment ranging from: (i) cancellation of his/her marks in the said subject, either originally granted or granted on revaluation as the case may be, (ii) annulment of examination/s for a stipulated period of maximum up to 5 examinations,
(iii) cancellation of his/her result of the examination etc.
- On receipt of the photocopy if the discrepancy of following nature is noticed by the examinee, he should apply to the Principal in the prescribed form along with the said photocopy and copy of the question paper within three (03) working days from the date of publication of the notice by the Principal of the respective college as per the provisions hereinabove.
i) Mistake in totalling
ii) Non assessment of a question / sub-question if required
After due verification, the Principal of respective college shall make necessary rectification in the marks allotted to the said subject and consequently in the result of the candidate without charging any further fee for necessary rectification.
- On rectification of the result as per the provisions above, the candidate can apply for revaluation within seven (7) working days from the date of receipt of the rectified result, if he/she was not eligible to apply for revaluation of the said answer book
under Rule 29 herein below mentioned and only by such rectification becomes
eligible for revaluation in the said subject, subject to other limitations contained herein.
- In case of non-assessment of question / sub-question the original assessor or if the answer- book is moderated the moderator will be called for rectification. It will be binding on the concern examiner / moderator to attend the call of the Principal of the respective college and it will also be the responsibility of the Principal of another college to relieve the concern examiner / moderator to attend the respective College examination cell on the given date or within four (4) working days if no specific date is communicated. The concern examiner / moderator will be entitled for only travelling allowances.
Not attending the call of the respective college within stipulated period will be treated as misconduct and penalty of Rs. 100/- per day will be imposed on all concerned and the same shall be recovered from the pay by the Principal of the college or any other authority responsible to draw the salary on receipt of the intimation from the Principal of the respective college. On deducting the penalty amount, the Principal of the college shall remit the same to the Principal of the college where the concerned examiner was called and the same shall be credited to the Students’ Welfare Account or the Library Account of the college to which the amount of fine is remitted.
- The examinee is free to apply for Photo/Xerox copy/ies of answer books of as many subjects as he / she so desires.