Role of Cost Accounting in Management Accounting: It acts as a supplement to financial accounting. It is concerned with the application of cost to job, product, process and operation. It plays an important role in assisting the management in the creation of policy and the operation of undertaking.
BMS Team| | | Effective Communication, Notes| 0
Market in general usage is a place where things are bought and sold. In economics, market is not necessarily...
Jinall Bms Classes| | | Enterpreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises, Notes, ancillary, development, objectives| 0
Objectives of Ancillary Development: Employment Opportunities – Development of employment opportunities must be coupled (along)...
BMS Team| | | Business Law, Notes| 1
Sr. Basis Share certificate Share warrant Time of issue A share certificate can be issued at any stage without...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags