Over 2 lakh candidates appear for civil service examinations and here is a good news for all who aspire to appear for civil services.
The age limit for general candidates appearing in civil service examination has been increased to 32 years from the existing 30 years.
For SC/ST candidates, the age limit has been raised to 35 years from the existing 32 years.
For OBC candidates, the age limit is 35 years from the existing 33 years.
For Physically challenged candidates, the age-limit will be 42 years for general, 45 years for OBC candidates, 47 years for SC/ST candidates.
As per norms, a candidate who has attained the age of 21 years can apply for the examination.
You may also want to read:
- Civil Services Preliminary And Main Examination Time Table 2014
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Form August 2014 Submission Procedure
- Revised Age Limit For IAS, IPS, IFS Aspirants Appearing In Civil Service Examination 2014
- 2 Additional Attempts For IAS, IPS, IFS Aspirants Appearing In Civil Service Examination 2014
- Civil Service Preliminary Exam begins from 24 August 2014
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary August 2014 Examination Syllabus
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2014 is known as CSAT or Civil Services Aptitude Test
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary August 2014 Examination Pattern
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019