Relationship of Time and Motion Study to Work Study
- Time study and motion study are results of practices developed by F.W. Taylor, Frank and Lillian Gilbreth.
- Time study: Exercising control over the output in respect of a job by setting standards for performance.
- Time study may be used to compare the effectiveness of alternative work methods.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019