A purchase Budget gives the details of the purchase which must be made to meet the needs of the business. It includes all items of purchase. Such as raw materials, indirect materials and other equipments. The purchase budget for raw materials is the most important and the following factors are required to be considered in preparing this budget.
(1) Opening and closing stocks.
(2) Unfulfilled orders at the beginning of the budget period.
(3) Storage space, economic buying quantity, and financial resources.
(4) The prices to be paid.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019