- Production is the process by which raw materials and other inputs are converted into finished products.
- Production management refers to the application of management principles to the production function in a factory. In other words, production management involves application of planning, organising, directing and controlling to the production process.
- Operations management is the process in which resorurces/inputs are converted into more useful products
- Production management and operations management are differentiated based on tangibilities of finished goods/services
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019