Study in India:
1) You are able to understand the system and know how to manipulate it.
2) Your family and friends are available whenever you need them.
3) It is relatively cheaper to study in India.
1) Getting entry into good institutes is very difficult even if you have good marks due to stiff competition.
2) Examination system is old and not updated regularly.
3) Accreditation is poor and libraries are poorly maintained in most of the colleges.
4) Syllabus is outdated and not oriented to real life / practical based.
5) You will also face gender, regional and other biases in colleges / universities which changes the fortune of deserving students.
1) You will find majority of the Indian and China population to opt for overseas universities.
2) Foreign degrees sell well in India.
3) Students also get the opportunity to work and earn money to pay for the education and making them less dependent on their parents support from India.
1) It is not essential that students will gain knowledge while studying overseas.
2) It is expensive to study overseas.
3) Many students have to take up any job to pay for their education fees.
4) Teaching in many universities is ordinary as compared to India and a lot depends on the student himself.
5) The standard of learning suffers if the students have to do many subjects.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019