Penetration: Intrusion, trespassing, unauthorized entry into a system. Merely contacting a system or using a key board to enter a password is not penetration, but gaining access to the contents of the data files by these or other means does constitute penetration.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ami Pandya| | | Business Law, Exam fundas, Exam Queries, FYBMS, Key Concepts, Notes, Question Banks, Question Papers, Solved Papers, BMS, business law, coaching classes, corporate law, fybms, law| 1
Introduction: A strong legal system is the necessity of any society’s well being and it would be foolish of...
Login or Register
There are no users currently online
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019