Opportunity costs: In simple terms, opportunity cost refers to the benefits of the best alternative foregone. As the investment in a project involves commitment of the firm’s investible funds it becomes relevant to consider the opportunity of getting some benefits by employing the resources on some other alternative. For example, in an expansion scheme the economic value of the space required rather than its book value is relevant. In a replacement decision, the realizable value rather then the book value of the old may be relevant as a reduction of the cost of replacement. This type of cost is relevant for all types of investment decision. Imputed cost is a kind of opportunity cost. It is the cost which is not actually incurred, but would be incurred in the absence of self-owned factors, e.g. cost of retained earnings, rent on company owned facilities, etc.
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to email@example.com.
BMS Team| | | Business Law, Notes| 0
The grounds on which the shares can be forfeited are as follows: If permitted by the Articles, the shares...
Login or Register
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags