Offline marketing, the opposite of online marketing, includes all forms of marketing that aren’t done on the Internet. Examples of offline marketing are local advertising in newspapers and on television. In today’s marketing world, companies are finding ways to leverage their offline marketing campaigns with their online ones, making them complement each other.
The following two tabs change content below.
From the small Mandi town of beautiful Himachal Pradesh state in India, I have completed my Bachelors in Management Studies from St. Xavier's College - Mumbai. An 'ethical success' in life is what I am striving for. I adore my parents. Mahatma Gandhi, Sachin Tendulkar and Albert Einstein are my inspirations.
Ami Pandya| | | Marketing Management, Special Studies in Marketing| 0
Understand the Marketing Mix properly before you start mugging up the answer. This concept is very important and will...
Login or Register
There are no users currently online
- Dull Tone on
- 10 Amazingly Beautiful Happy National Chocolate Chip Day 2014 Images, Greetings, Wallpapers on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Write a note on Franchising on
- Happy Monkey Day 2014 Wallpapers, Images, Wishes For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Integration of Lean manufacturing and SCM on
- 2014 Hariyali Teej / Hartalika Vrat Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD Images, Wallpapers on
- IMTP Question Bank 2013 – Navigator Tutorials on
- What is Bank Rate? on
- Explain the Methods of Sales Promotions on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019