1. maintain Effective Communications
The main objective of sales Management is to maintain effective communication of sales department with the other organizational units. This will ensure or help in increasing the sales of the company.
2. Develop an effective Distribution Network
Outside the company, the sales manager serves as a key contact with customers and other external publics and is responsible for building & marinating an effective distribution network so that people come to know about the company.
3. Marketing Decisions
The next objective of sales management is to take various marketing decisions like:
Sales promotion, advertising, product decision, pricing, distribution channel policies.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019